Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wardrobe Challenge 2

I shared last week about a wardrobe challenge I was participating in.  Putting me Together is the host of the challenge and this week the challenge was to wear a bright color. I love this because winter can cause us to wear lots of neutrals.  In the middle of winter when the world is kind of gray and the trees are bare, some color in our wardrobe is a nice change!

I bought a blouse last winter on the clearance rack for under $10, and I love it for two reasons
  1. It's a great weight for layering.  
  2. I love the color
I believe this was the color of the year last year and I was so happy!

So for the challenge, I added my colorful blouse to black pants and a black and white vest...

Think how blah this outfit would've been with a white blouse.
Pinterest is full of great ideas...

Love this look! Red bag and jeans, blazer and rose gold accessories! Would change the flats

No matter where you live, it's good to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit.  Yesterday I wore red shoes with blue jeans and a black sweater.  You could add color with a scarf, belt or a purse.  


In love with the hot pink mixed with gray and silver and the pop of cheetah... I'm melting!
How about adding color with your coat?

What color will you wear, and how will you wear it to brighten up your wardrobe?

With love,

No comments: