Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

It's Official ~ I'm moving!

Did you ever live in a house for many years and then move to a different place?  I have, and it involves many different emotions.  There's joy in the memories of the "old" place and excitement about the new one before you.  There's lots of work involved ~ some of it is the fun stuff, and other requires blood, sweat and tears!


The move from my old house to our new one is behind us and we couldn't be happier!  Now there's another move in front of me that I'm a little anxious about.  I mentioned to you a few weeks ago that I was hoping to move my blog to a different site, well..................

Monday is the big day! I've worked hard, along with a sweet friend who has helped "box me up!"  I can't wait for you to see the new home place where I'll be blogging! 

I don't want you to get lost like a piece of mail stamped and returned to the sender!  So when you come (and I hope you will!) to this site on Monday, there will be a link here that will take you to the new blog address.  When you get to the new address you will find some exciting news there that I don't think you'll want to miss!  It will be something I believe will truly refresh you!

In the meantime, have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, including time to worship in the Lord's house!

See you here for the last time on Monday!

Will you come visit my new site?

Stay refreshed,

13 comments:

Aaron,Mandy,Lynneah said...

Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing it.

Whitney Pendell said...

Yay!! Can't wait!

Denise said...

Thanks, Mandy! You're sweet to read and share my posts!

Denise said...

Whitney, Your encouragement has been a blessing from Day One! Thanks for the shout out today on your blog! http://comehomeforcomfort.com/2015/01/30/high-five-for-friday-enjoying-the-little-things/

Karen said...

Looking forward to it and very grateful for the blessing you have been to me through your blog :)
Love, Karen E.

Denise said...

Thank you so much, Karen. I'm grateful for your open heart and desire to grow, and I give God the glory for any way I've helped. Thanks for your encouragement!

Beckynndanna said...

Can't wait to see what your up to next. Have truly enjoyed your blog.

Denise said...

I hope it'll be a little upgrade. Thank you for reading, Becky.

Beth said...

I'll be there looking!!

Linda Glass said...

I am looking forward and excited to seeing your new place. Enjoy your blogs.

Denise said...

Thanks Beth, I appreciate you reading!

Linda, thanks so much for your encouragement over the years!

Doyle Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doyle Hunt said...

Moving houses seems to excite you that much, but I could still feel a certain sadness while reading your post. It must have been hard for you to leave a home where you built lots of memories in, but just look on the brighter side of things. You now have a new and wonderful home, where you can build new memories in. Thanks for sharing that, Denise! Congratulations and all the best!

Doyle Hunt @ Real East Van