Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Freshen Up Friday

Christmas baking season is just around the corner!  Can I hear an "Amen"?!  One way I've started getting ready for that is by pulling my cookie cutters out of their hiding place and putting them in a pretty jar for easy access.

I love jars - they just make baking so much easier.  I have lots of them ~ brown sugar, powdered sugar, and corn starch ~ they're all in jars.  It makes baking soooo much easier!

I was keeping my cookie cutters in a cloth bag in the cupboard above the stove.  I had nowhere else to store them, but not now!!!


I got this adorable jar at Big Lots for $6!  The minute I saw it, I knew I'd found the perfect container for this cookie cutter task!  After Thanksgiving I'm planning on adding a festive ribbon around the neck of the jar, but for now, its red lid goes perfectly in my kitchen and adds a lovely touch to my baking corner!


So, where are your cookie cutters?  Refresh your baking by pulling them out of the depths of your kitchen drawer and pile them into a large, clear jar so you'll have easy access!

Stay refreshed,

No comments: