Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Freshen Up Friday

Maybe your family has pancakes every Saturday because that's your tradition.  Great.  Maybe you have pancakes or cereal or Toaster Strudels because that's your routine.  Getting stuck in a routine can drag you down and quite frankly, get boring.  So, to fix that, and to freshen up your family this  weekend, how about doing something special for Saturday breakfast?  Here are a few ideas:

Pumpkin Granola
Pumpkin Granola

Creme-burlee-french-toast-main
Overnight Creme' Brulee' French Toast

Nothing beats a slice of pie, don't you agree?  These oatmeal apple breakfast bars are like having dessert for breakfast, except they're naturally sweetened and actually healthy for you!  Gluten-free and dairy-free options too.  :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
I'm planning on trying the Pumpkin Granola because it's been my routine to make my recipe every week.  We need something a little different.  I'll let you know how it turns out!

Stay refreshed!

5 comments:

Jane L said...

The Apple Oatmeal bars look amazing! I definitely need to try those!

Beth said...

Your blog regularly ruins my diet intentions!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it!

Denise said...

I agree, Jane! I can't wait to try those!

Beth, I know what you mean! =) Here's what I try to do - make the recipe and try a little, then pass on the rest!

Beth said...

As Beneth Jones advises, "only one bite of dessert"!

Denise said...

That's good advice!