Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Peek From My Porch

If you're going to get (yes, "get") to stay home for a week, there's nothing like a little fall splendor all around your house to make the day feel even better than a day at Dollywood!  I've enjoyed some breathtaking scenes in the morning, afternoon and evening!  Here's what I've been looking at from my porch and windows:

These are all un-edited, by the way!

Sunrise.
If you look carefully you can see the silhouette of the cows on the hillside.


Afternoons have been beautiful this week!  Mild temps and blue skies with
the orange trees bouncing off the hugh behind them.


Foggy Sunrise

I've been fixing lots of food trays for my husband, who is recovering from
surgery.  He's doing pretty good - not as good as he'd like, but it's all in
the Lord's timing.

I had an afternoon of diversion and made a bunch of cards to send out.
I love crafting, and this is a good outlet.  It nice to have time to pour all my
energies into something that I hope will make someone smile.

Sunset's glow

That's what's going on in my neck of the woods this week.  What's been the focus of your week?

With love from my country porch,


No comments: