Here's the method that I use that keeps my windows pretty much streak-free.
- Using an empty spray bottle, fill it with warm water.
- Add a couple drops of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Shake.
- On a window that isn't directly in the sun, spray the cleaning solution on one half of the window. Wipe with a sponge. Working quickly, now use a squeegee to wipe the solution, going from top to bottom. Use a paper towel to wipe the squeegee between each row of swipes.
- Repeat on the second half of the window.
If the window is a large picture window, work in small sections. The trick to keeping it from streaking is to
- not clean it when the sun is shining on it, and
- use the squeegee to remove the solution before it dries on the window.
Now stand back and admire...even if it only lasts a few minutes!
Refresh yourself spiritually this weekend by faithfully attending and serving in your local church. Don't have one? Visit us at BCBC! Great things are happening there!