Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Peek From My Porch

A Peek Into My Life this Week

As I mentioned yesterday, we are away attending a conference in California this week  Since we'd never been to this area, we came a couple days ahead of time to see a few sights.  We enjoy getting to travel together, and each part of the trip has been a great event!

Since I'm not at my computer, I'll share my own pictures next week, but for now I'll just highlight a few things we've gotten to do:

    Santa Monica Pier

     
The Grove - Farmer's market and shopping area
Drove down Hollywood Blvd
In and Out Burger - Hmmm, I believe they rival Pal's!
That's a small list, but we are blessed to be here and not only glean spiritually, but also in fellowship, fun, and strengthening our marriage.  Our God is good all the time and we thank Him for the good gifts of each day.

From my California porch,

No comments: