Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

What's Cookin' in the Country?

What's cooking?  LOVE!  Last weekend was the wedding!  Whew!  I'm taking a bit of a break from writing posts after a very busy season in our lives!  This week, I am just going to post a few of my favorite wedding pictures each day.  These are just my snapshots of casual moments, or poses the photographer took.  I hope you'll pop in each day to take a look!  Next week I'll share the details, the blessings of the Lord, and the joys we shared with our family during this very special time.

Now for today's pictures :

These are pre-wedding day shots.  Instead of having a wedding guest book, Alli chose to have a fingerprint tree.  She asked me to paint a tree on a canvas.  Then everyone came through and added their fingerprints to make the leaves on the tree.  Here are the bride and groom last Tuesday adding their prints onto the swing.  I made their prints into little birds.  (To see the pictures better, click on the image)




The tree in the process of being filled up with "leaves."


Did you do anything special or different for your wedding guest registry?

With love,

2 comments:

Whitney Pendell said...

Love this too! Alli was so fortunate to have your artistry skills on hand!

Denise said...

Well, thank you!