Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wedding Photos

A couple more "while I rest" wedding pictures for your enjoyment:

My mom and dad are walking up the aisle here.  
What a striking couple they make!
Alli chose to have a "Program" chalkboard, rather than have one printed:



Another chalkboard was placed in the reception area for those who post pictures on Instagram - 
you do, don't you?  It's so much fun!



Here's a group shot of the wedding party.  I love this - they were supposed to strike a silly pose:


 Here's my front door on the day of the wedding:

Hope you're having a great week!

3 comments:

Whitney Pendell said...

I loved your chalkboards!! You are so talented! =)

Denise said...

Thanks. It gave me a chance to doodle - love that!

Matt Fisher said...

The chalkboards are like icing! So cute! I'm back reading to see the other pictures on the wedding and they all look absolutely amazing! You look beautiful. You're like the happiest bride that's ever been and I wish you more happiness to come in the future! Cheers!

Matt Fisher @ Nomad Events