Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Favorite Photos

Okay, to end the week, I made a collage of my favorite Bride and Dad photos.  These touched my heart because I know how much my husband loves his girls.  Enjoy:



The small picture on top is the night before the wedding - a few "I'm leaving home" tears and hugs.
The second picture was Dad's first look at his daughter bride.  Hugs always follow!
The next is a quick kiss on the cheek before she went to let Andrew have his first look.
The large picture was prayer in the church library minutes before the wedding.  I know I should've had my eyes closed, but I had to capture the moment first!

Hope you enjoyed these peeks into the wedding.  Have a great weekend. See you Monday with a great recipe!

Stay refreshed,

2 comments:

Whitney Pendell said...

Aww, the Busters! =)

Denise said...

Ha! I have a great pic of you & dad, too. It's so sweet.