Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday


EveryThursday on Instagram, folks post pictures of people and events from their past and they call it, "Throwback Thursday."  My post on this Thursday is a throwback of quotes from this week of meetings.  These are things written in my journal that I don't want to forget.  Let's take a look back, shall we?
  • If you can't witness you're either not saved or not surrendered.
  • You do all you can do; God will do everything you can't do.
  • If you don't properly respond to trials, they will turn into temptations and will possibly destroy you.
  • When we get saved we won't be sinless, but we should sin less.
  • Am I going to counsel God, or will I let Him counsel me?
  • Do you want a meeting or a moving of God?
  • We have two choices with sin - confess it or complicate it.
  • Some say, "It's hard to follow God!"  Try running from Him - it's much harder!
  • God cannot fill bitter people.
  • We quench the Spirit and then wonder why there's no revival.
  • Grumps aren't Spirit-filled!

If you attended the revival here, do you have any throwbacks from this week that you could share?  How about a thought that the Lord gave you this week while you were reading His Word?  We should have a "take- away" every day.  I'd love to hear what you've learned!

With love,


No comments: