Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Peek From my Porch

This has been a wonderful and very busy week for us.  The FBF conference regional meeting was held at our church and ended last night.  It was a blessing from beginning to end!  Our revival meetings continue until this evening.  Please join us if you can.  The messages have been powerful, the music heavenly, and the fellowship encouraging.

Other happenings around our house is getting ready for spring!  Woo hoo!   Even though it will be a while before it looks springy outside,  I love to go ahead and get things looking like it on the inside!

Here's what I've done so far:

The front door has a forsythia wreath on it

 The entryway:
Did you know they make green M&M's for spring?  
Me either...the ones in my dish are from the Christmas bag I had left!  =)
(Please don't tell Wayne Stykes!)


My little chalkboard:


The dining room only has one touch, but I love these silk tulips:



The living room mantle:

A little closer look at my chalkboard drawing:

My daughter shared her spring touches on her blog this week.  Do you have any spring touches out yet?  

With love from my country porch,

2 comments:

Whitney Pendell said...

Love your tulips and your chalkboard! And thanks for the shout out! =)

Denise said...

You're welcome! Thought I'd return the favor!