Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Freshen Up Friday

I love to find a great idea, don't you?  I recently read about stashing in a beautiful jar all the toiletries you get when you stay at a hotel.  I logged that thought away.  Then one day when I was searching through clearance items at TJ Maxx, I found a pretty jar marked way down because it had no lid.  My mind ran to this idea.  I realized the jar doesn't need a lid - it just serves as a container to house the toiletries.

So, I brought the jar home, filled it with my stash from trips, and placed the jar in my guest room.


 There are shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and even little 
mouth wash bottles in the jar 
ready for my guests who may need them!

When I'm expecting overnight guests, I also put one of the  little hotel soap bars in the shower.  I mean, really - who wants to use someone else's half-used bar of soap?

Those little touches in the guest's room and your bathroom can refresh your guest's stay in your home, and make them feel really welcome.

Freshen up your guest room - even if it's a room that is normally occupied by a family member, by filling a jar with items they can use while they're in your home.  You'll  be refreshing them them at the same time!

See you in church!

Be refreshed,

No comments: