Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Peek From My Porch

Today is a special day at our house because it's the parson's birthday!  I've had plans, then he added to my plans, and now we have even better plans!  We're off celebrating his day!  Birthdays are great days to make your family know how special they are!  We believe in celebrating all day long on the day itself.

We always serve the birthday honoree' breakfast in bed.  This was last year's picture on my husband's day...


Eggs Benedict and a fruit parfait was on the menu. It's one of his favorite breakfast entree's; only enjoyed once or twice a year at the most.  It's a day for splurging and indulging!  We plan to enjoy the day to the fullest!

What do you do to celebrate birthdays at your house?

From my country porch,

No comments: