Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Freshen Up Friday

Nothing refreshes me like a beautiful view!  When we moved into our house I already had a vision for where I wanted my desk.  Since the views are so beautiful from the windows, I knew I needed to be where I could see outside.  My sweet little white desk is in the corner of the living room beside the window.  I am beside the fireplace and next to the view outside.  It can't get any prettier!


Here's my daytime view:

If you don't have a window but need a one, why not  hang a piece of stained glass and place a light behind it?

 Or hang a neat old window there and then decorate it attractively.  Maybe a picture or two or three in the panes:
Old Window Panes

Another pretty use of a window:

Old window shelf & hat rack
Old window photo display. It's about more than golfing,  boating,  and beaches;  it's about a lifestyle  KW  http://pamelakemper.com/area-fun-blog.html?m

  Old windows can be found easily.  Scoot yourself closer to one of your home's windows, or create one just where you need it!

Be refreshed,

1 comment:

comehomeforcomfort said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I love my $5 window you found for me, but it can use a different touch every now and then.