Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Freshen Up Friday

There is a secret you don't know about me.  My lips are WHITE.  Well, nearly white.  Without  lipstick I look like I'm not alive.  I have seriously been on the lookout all my adult life for lipstick that stays on!  I love Channel's lip gloss, but it's quite expensive.  I wouldn't have a tube if it hadn't been given to me by the rep that came came to our ladies' retreat last fall.  It does stay on forever, but at $30, it should also apply itself and do my hair in the morning!

I have just tried a new product this week - Cover Girl's Long Lasting Lip Color.  I had a $2 off coupon from the Sunday paper, so I ended up paying about $8 for it; not bad.

Outlast All-Day Lipcolor

It comes with a wand, with which you apply the color.  Also included is a lip gloss stick that goes over to make it shiny, but not too much.  I tried it out on an ice cream come-so far so good.

If you're in need of a color for your lips to keep your look fresh even after a meal, a dentist visit (my daughter's lasted through her cleaning!), or a smooch, then maybe this is the product for you!

I'm headed to Katy, Texas this evening.  I will be speaking at their Ladies' Celebration all day Saturday.  I'm looking forward to being with these ladies!  If you think of me, please pray for me.  I cannot do this without the Lord's strength and grace.  I'll tell you all about it when I return home!

Be refreshed,

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Isn't it the greatest stuff ever?? I also like that it doesn't dry out my lips, like some long wear lipstick tends to do.

White-lipped women rejoice!! =)

Beckynndanna said...

Denise, I love this stuff, I've used it for several years now. It' pretty good.