Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

House Cleaning Update Day #10

I have been out of town the last couple days, but I worked ahead over the weekend on the duties of Days 8 and 9.  Then when I got home this afternoon, I set the clock for 30 minutes and got to work on Deep cleaning the Living room.

My first task was straightening up the closet! 

I got rid of my heavy coats and put them downstairs until next winter!

Then I attacked the dust on top of the china cabinet.  No one knew it was there...until now!  
But it's gone this afternoon!


On Saturday I got a jump on things and straightened up the decor that I keep inside the cabinet...
Photo bomb - Liza!

I vacuumed, dusted the furniture, baseboards and pictures.


The floors got dust mopped.


I also vacuumed the furniture and fluffed the pillows.

I also got rid of one coat and a bunch of magazines!  Today's challenge is done!

Did you do today's Living Room challenge?

Feeling refreshed,

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love your living room!

Blythe@TheBungalowBrood said...

Your living room looks so cheerful :). Great job on the cleaning too!

Denise said...

Well, thank you, ladies! I'm pretty fond of my living room too! =)