Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day #18 House Cleaning Update




Who loves cleaning out the refrigerator?  It's not my favorite task, but that was the challenge for today and I'm glad I got everything straightened up in there!  I did find one "mystery"  container.  Hmmm.

The starting point:


I emptied out a few containers of left overs, wiped down the shelves and drawers, then reorganized things a bit.  
Now it looks like this:


Then the freezer before:


I organized and straightened up the shelves and baskets ~

How did your day of cleaning go?

Other posts related to the House Cleaning Challenge:
(I started with Day #5)
Day 5 Challenge Update
Days 8, 9, 10 Challenge Update
Day 11 Challenge Update
Day 12 Challenge Update
Day 15 Challenge Update
Day 16 Challenge Update
Day 17 Challenge Update

With love,

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I did my fridge and pantries, still need to do both the freezer on the fridge and my big freezer, too. Maybe next "deep clean kitchen" day!