Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day #16 House Cleaning Update

Deep cleaning the bathroom(s) was today's challenge.  I did it!  I have a couple other projects I want to do in there, like wash the shower curtain, but the bathrooms are clean.

Before:




After:
 Shower wiped down, washcloths tossed into laundry, toilet and sink cleaned.
Things in general just straightened up!

After:
Sink and mirror cleaned, towels replaced with fresh ones.

Much better!  Anyone else take today's challenge?

With love,

6 comments:

thebungalowbrood said...

Oh I just love the lamp on the counter! Wish my bathroom could accommodate one like that too :). Great job on cleaning today!

Luba said...

Wow! You did a great job cleaning. :) I cleaned the bathroom, including the shower door. Replacing the towels is also important but sometimes gets forgotten. Your bathroom is so beautiful!

Denise said...

Thank you! I was so pleased the day I thought to add that lamp there! It gives good task lighting for makeup application, but also adds a warmth to a room that is otherwise not too welcoming!

Denise said...

Thanks! It is all the little things we do that make us say, "ahhh, I love my home!" That's how i want My family to respond! :)

Marie Tess said...

Thanks for posting this. It encouraged me to clean my bathroom and my children's bathroom, too. My husband commented "wow it's so clean and it looks like a model home." You have really helped me Denise from memorizing verses to the simple cooking and your blog is always an encouragement. I thank God for your ministry.

Denise said...

Marie,thank you for your sweet words. I thank the Lord for allowing me the opportunity to minister to women in little ways. It's such a blessing. Thanks for having a teachable spirit and a desire to grow - and for stopping in to read! You have encouraged my heart!