Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

He Loves Me!



Why did he go to Calvary?
Why was His life's blood shed for me?
Why did He suffer like no man has ever done?
There's just one reason - I am the one!


He loves me,
He loves me
Jesus loves me.
He loves me,
He loves me,
Jesus loves me!


When I'm sad, He loves me
and even when I'm bad, He still loves me.
And when it seems no one cares for me,
I talk to Jesus, He loves me!

For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son,

that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish,

but have everlasting life.

John 3:16



When store clerks tell you to have a "Happy Easter" tell them why we can be happy every day!

It's Friday, but Sunday's coming!
Our Savior lives!
Because He lives,

2 comments:

lindagl said...

PRAISE THE LORD, HE LOVES ME!!!
Oh, how undeserving I am of His Love, but yet He still loves me. He is a GREAT AND AWESOME GOD! Just think I have the Love of my Heavenly Father. What more do I need. Amen and Amen

Whitney said...

I ♥ that song. Amen!