Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday's Word to the Wise

I love to find new products or helpful hints that make life easier! When someone says, "I found a shower cleaner that works better that anything I've tried!" I listen up and take note then run out and buy it! I thought I'd try making Wednesday "Wednesday's Word to the Wise." I'll share with you ideas, products or hints that I've learned about that I think you could benefit from.

Great Products to try:
Winter months can really be hard on your skin. I recently read about Johnson's Be Radiant Body Lotion. It came highly recommended to sooth dry skin and it's listed at $5.99 - very affordable!
Blistex Natural Cooling Comfort is only $2 at the drugstore and Softlips Pure Lip Conditioner is $3 - both great products go keep your lips from cracking in the cold and wind. The Softlips products comes in tinted colors, so there's no need to also add a lipstick.
I can't wait to try Rimmel London 60 Second Nail Polish (only $3.30!). It's said to harden in one minute! I can't tell you the number of times of mucked up my nails because they weren't fully dry when I was ready to move on to the next task!
For healthy winter hair it's recommended that you use a conditioner daily - not a lot, but be sure to get the ends of your hair covered. It's especially important if you use a curling iron or hot rollers.
Clever Idea:
Put all your instruction books and receipts and warranties for appliances, cell phones, etc. into a three-ring binder notebook. Everything will be in one place nicely organized!
Craft to Make:
Try making a heart-shaped wreath for Valentine's a decoration. This blog has all kinds of great ideas and easy to follow directions to make the wreath!

These are just a few tips, but I hope you find something you can use!
With love,

No comments: