Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


My family is headed to Kentucky today to spend a couple days with my family. This is a unique year in that both of my girls are bringing their boyfriends to join us. This will be a fun weekend, I'm sure! My sweet sister is hosting the fourteen that are able to be there for the feast that she and her husband will be serving. We're all bringing a couple things to help with the meal, but they've had the brunt of the preparations, and I know it will be unbelievable!

On this Thanksgiving Day I am most thankful for the fact that God saved me, I have the assurance of a home in heaven, and I can walk with my God every day of my life. What a wonderful journey this is!


I'd also like to say thank you to each of you that read this blog. You are a blessing and encouragement to me. Thank you for allowing me into your day to share my simple thoughts. This is a privilege that I enjoy and for which I am so thankful.

I pray each of you has a wonderful day rejoicing in the goodness of the Lord!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: